First launched by Mongoose in 1979, the Supergoose was one of the most iconic bikes of the 1980s. The new replica Supergoose was designed around the popular 1984 “loop-tail” frame. Like 1984 model, today’s Supergoose features 100% 4130 chromoly tubing and alloy drilled Pro Class Rims, unique to Mongoose. The Supergoose – which comes in two colorways – will match the spec of its predecessor including Dia-Compe brakes and levers, Pro Class handlebars, and colorways inspired by the original models.
- Inspired by the 1984 Supergoose BMX bike, this iconic ride is perfect for the classic Mongoose connoisseur. 20-inch wheels fits riders 48 to 60 inches tall.
- 4130 Chromoly Supergoose loop-tail frame provides durability. Retro-style top tube pad completes the rad ‘80’s look.
- Single speed drivetrain is simple to use and easy to maintain.
- DiaCompe MX brake kit delivers super-fast, reliable stopping power.
- Unique Mongoose Pro Class drilled aluminium rims offer superior performance without weighing you down.
AVAILABLE in 2 COLOUR OPTIONS:
- Sizes | 20"
- Colors | Red
- Frame | 100% chromoly tubing with iconic looptail frame released in 1984
- Fork | 4130 chromoly
- Handlebar | Mongoose Pro Class with high crossbar
- Stem | Pro Class style alloy with steel quill
- Seatpost | Steel 22.2
- Saddle | MTB sport
- Pedals | Alloy
- Brakes | Dia Compe MX1000
- Brake Levers | DiaCompe MX121
- Cassette | 16T
- Chain | KMC S1
- Bottom Bracket | American loose ball
- Crank | Steel 1-piece 175 mm
- Rims | Alloy drilled Pro Class silver anodized
- Tyres | b 36H alloy g Tires 1.95 & 1.75 Comp-III style with skinwall
- Extras | DiaCompeMX1500 clamp; Nylon padset