The Crankbrothers Stamp 1 Pedal is an entry-level composite pedal which offers the optimal shoe to pedal interface. Crankbrothers built this pedal with a minimal 13mm profile and 9 hex traction pins. This size pedal is recommended for shoes sizes 10-15.
- Optimal surface area
- Minimal profile 13mm thin
- 9 hex traction pins per side
- Premium bearings & seal system
- Stamp small recommended for shoe sizes: 5-10 (us) // 37-43 (eu)
- Stamp large recommended for shoe sizes: 10-15 (us) // 43-49.
Body material: Composite
Footprint: 111mm x 114mm
Hex traction pins: 9 per side (mounted from back)
Inner bearing type: Igus LL-glide bearing
Outer bearing type: Enduro cartridge bearing
Shoe size: 10-15 (us) // 43-49 (eu)
Spindle material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel
Warranty: 5 years
Weight: 329g per pair